Situated in a peaceful, green landscape just 28 minutes from Brisbane, Harvest Rise offers a convenient location with established local amenities including schools, a shopping centre, healthcare, and transport.
Harvest Rise embodies Intrapac’s commitment to sustainable living and the environment through innovation and initiatives such as drought resistant plants, cutting edge natural filtrations systems, and recycled construction materials. Every home at Harvest Rise will reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle and the energy cost savings that come with a 6 leaf EnviroDevelopment certification.
Sustainability underpins the entire Harvest Rise estate with the following features:
- a landscaped ‘green spine’ linear park that maintains biodiversity and provides an additional breeze path through the estate alongside a stormwater management system that incorporates bioretention basins to improve water quality and provide habitat for local animals
- efficient two bin system for recycling adopted in park areas and the promotion of compost bins
- 6 star or higher energy rated homes and front yards with broad tree canopy cover on key streets to reduce potential heat island effects
- roads constructed using environmentally responsible materials and, where suitable, excavated rock will be crushed and reused on site as road base. Vegetative debris from the site is also mulched and reused
- landscaping guidance to increase water efficiency of gardens and a comprehensive plant list of recommended drought tolerant species
- parks, shelters, barbecues and picnic facilities, and playgrounds encourage an outdoor lifestyle alongside extensive walking and bike trails to create a healthy and active community. Trails are linked to places like the Park Ridge Park ‘n’ Ride, Logan East-West Cycle Route, and local business employment hubs.